Foam Closure Strips For Roof Panels
Our foam closure strips are specially designed to fit the polycarbonate and metal corrugated roofing panels. Roof foam closure is made to fill this gap and come in many different styles to fit the various kinds of roofing panels. The closure strips create a superior seal between roofing panels that stops water, dust, birds, insects, and wind from getting in and around the roof’s hips and valleys. Due to the closed cell structure and innovation in our foam material, they can resist a wide range of temperature extremes and weather conditions. The regular colors for closure strips are white and back also with custom color available.
- Die-cut profile shape
- Interlocking construction with end tabs
- Waterproof closed cell structure
- Custom sizes and colors available
- Lightweight, flexible and easy to fit & install
- Excellent bugs and moisture sealer
- Do not shrink, crack or dry out.
- Excellent durability and longevity
- Supporting a safe and sound roofing system
- Polycarbonate corrugated roofing panel
- Metal corrugated roofing panel
- Select the right size of foam closure strips for the type of corrugated roofing panels you have. Match the pattern of the panel to the strips style .
- Place the closure strips along the entire length of the roof, right at the edge, but not so close that any of the strip hangs over the edge of the roof.
- Lock the end tabs together when you install them.
- Seal the strips with a line of tape sealant. Apply the sealant to the upper side of the strips, to prevent moisture from being trapped underneath. Be sure not to leave any gaps between the closure strips and the roof panels.
- Fit the corrugated roofing panels over the closure strips and screw them in place.
Note: Put all of the roof panels except the final row in place before applying the roof closure strips, so that the strips are not in your way while you are working on the rest of the roof.