Wood Foam Mats
We are proud to introduce our soft and stylish wood foam mats which are made from EVA foam material and feature an attractive wood grain surface. It provides more durability being more scratch-resistant and can withstand more abuse. They are easy to install, low cost, light weight, and water resistant which means they can be used in a variety of applications such as home basements, children’s playrooms, trade show flooring, exhibits and retail displays. Each mat comes with two removable edges attached which allows you to turn any mat into corner or border.
- Textured wood grain finish
- Non-slip surface coating
- Closed cell durable EVA foam
- Interlocking structure
- Detachable edges making installation easy
- Attractive wood grain appearance
- Anti-fatigue comfort
- Temporary and portable soft mats
- Water and sound resistant
- Long lasting durability
[table id=9 /]
- Children’s playroom
- Living areas
- Basement Flooring
- Home Gym
- Trade show booth
- Retail display flooring
- Photo backdrop
[table id=11 /]
- Ensure the floor surface is clean, smooth and dry as first step.
- Choose the right amount of puzzle mats for the area you want to cover.
- When interlocking the mats together, they must all face the same direction.
- Connect the puzzle mats together by tapping the interlocking tabs in place.
- For corners, the mats can be easily cut to fit for wall to wall installations. The detachable border strips can also help.
- Do not glue puzzle mats to the floor.
- Suggest keeping direct sun light off the mats as this can heat up the mats and cause expansion.