Perforated Polyethylene Foam Underlay
The perforated polyethylene foam underlay we developed is composed of premium crosslinked polyethylene foam featuring a unique perforated design for underfloor heating system. It is perfect for a health and comfortable home flooring with underfloor heating. Lightweight and portable, they are quite easy to fit and install. With the closed cell structure, our perforated polyethylene foam underlay provides your flooring with strong comfort, moisture proof and noise & heat insulation protection. Also our foam underlay can be attached with moisture and heat protection film on its backing to enhance functions. They are offered in various colors and customized sizes to fit your local market use.
- Unique perforated design for underfloor heating
- Environment-friendly closed cell polyethylene foam
- Attached moisture prevention barrier film
- Avaliable in vourious sizes and colors
- Lightweight and easy to fit & install
- Enhance underfloor heating system
- Moisture protection and shock absorbing
- sound reduction and thermal insulation
- Mold and mildew resistant protection
- laminate flooring
- engineered wood flooring
- hardwood flooring
- luxury vinyl tiles
- luxury vinyl planks
- rubber flooring
- ceramic tile
- porcelain tile
- cork flooring
- Ensuring the subfloor is clean, dry and free of any debris.
- From the corner of the room start to roll out the underlay with the aluminum or moisture resistant film on the bottom.
- Roll out a second roll of foam underlayment and joint the seams together with seal tape.
Continue installing the underlay repeating the previous steps until the floor is completed.