Utility Laminate Flooring Underlay
Our Utility laminate flooring underlay is constructed with economical expandable polyethylene foam featuring a heat and moisture proof film. It provides good shock absorption and water resistance which is perfect for laminate, engineered and solid wood (hardwood) flooring. laminated on one side with a self adhesive strip, they are quite easy to install and use. With the closed cell construction, our superior foam floor underlay provides your wood floor with strong comfort, moisture proof and noise & heat insulation protection. They are offered in various colors and customized sizes to fit your local market use.
- Closed cell foam construction
- Features an attached vapor barrier film
- Low cost flooring underlayment
- Attached self sealing and tape system
- Varous colors and sizes availbale
- Fast and easy to install
- Moisture insulation and impact protection
- sound reduction and thermal insulation
- Providing comfortable wood floor
- Mold and mildew resistant protection
- Excellent thermal and shock insulation ability
- laminate flooring
- engineered wood flooring
- hardwood flooring
- luxury vinyl tiles
- luxury vinyl planks
- rubber flooring
- ceramic tile
- porcelain tile
- cork flooring
- Ensuring the subfloor is clean, dry and free of any debris.
- From the corner of the room start to roll out the underlay with the aluminum or moisture resistant film on the bottom.
- Roll out a second roll of foam underlayment and joint the seams together with seal tape.
Continue installing the underlay repeating the previous steps until the floor is completed.