Superior Foam Acoustic Underlay
Our superior floor underlayment is made with premium crosslinked polyethylene foam featuring a heat and moisture proof film. It is perfect for laminate, engineered and solid wood (hardwood) flooring. laminated on one side with a self adhesive strip, they are quite easy to install and use. With the closed cell structure, our superior foam floor underlay provides your wood floor with strong comfort, moisture proof and noise & heat insulation protection. Also the foam acoustic underlay is offered in various colors and customized sizes to fit your local market use.
- Attached heat and moisture barrier film
- Closed cell cross-linked construction
- Various colors and sizes available
- Easy-to-use self dhesive strip included
- Fast and easy to install
- Moisture insulation and impact protection
- sound reduction and thermal insulation
- Providing comfortable wood floor
- Mold and mildew resistant protection
- laminate flooring
- engineered wood flooring
- hardwood flooring
- luxury vinyl tiles
- luxury vinyl planks
- rubber flooring
- ceramic tile
- porcelain tile
- cork flooring
- Ensuring the subfloor is clean, dry and free of any debris.
- From the corner of the room start to roll out the underlay with the aluminum or moisture resistant film on the bottom.
- Roll out a second roll of foam underlayment and joint the seams together with seal tape.
Continue installing the underlay repeating the previous steps until the floor is completed.