Horse Stall Mats
Our horse stall mats are constructed with the composite of high density EVA foam and rubber material. Our horse stall mats come regularly in 6 ft by 4 ft and 3 different thickness from 24 to 44 mm. Protecting your horses and cows from bruise and injury, our mats provide constant comfort and anti-slip support for your horses and cows. Compared to rubber horse mats, they can be same tough and durable but easier to carry, fit and remove. Also our mats can help you save money on bedding and save time on mucking out. Offering a high hygiene and safe comfort, our mats lead to an increased productivity and yield.
- Lightweight and portable
- Durable closed cell EVA rubber composite
- Anti-slip textured surface finishing
- Available in different thicknesses
- Anti-fatigue therapeutic cushioning
- Easy to move, fit and install
- Save money on bedding
- Save time on mucking out
- Consistent support on legs and hooves
- Excellent insulation and anti-slip properties
- Easy to clean and maintenance free
[table id=39 /]
- Stable Flooring
- Cow bedding
- Lorry flooring
- Kennel Flooring
- Horse box and trailer
- Garages flooring
[table id=40 /]
- Before installing, make preparation for tools including chalk, knife, tape measure and hammer etc..
- Carefully measure your stall wall floor area and choose the right amount of stable mats.
- Begin with the dooway piece or the corner with the most activity. Trim to fit and position mat in place.
- Any necessary cuts can be easily achieved by using knife for final installation.