Martial Arts Tatami Puzzle Mats
Our martial arts tatami puzzle mats are specifically designed as an affordable taekwondo flooring option for professional martial arts and other sports flooring usage. Made of high density EVA foam, it is perfect match for use in areas where shock absorption is important. This mat features a durable and anti-slip tatami surface pattern that is very resistant to shoes and athletic footwear. With interlocking tabs, each of them comes with detachable border strip which makes them can be easily installed by everyone using it.
- Double sided – Double color
- Durable EVA foam with sturdy construction
- Textured finish for barefoot use on both sides
- Removable borders
- Uniform density even at the corners
- Large interlocking tabs ensuring secure footing once fixed
- Easy to assemble and dismantle
- Environmental friendly, recycling and non toxic
- Anti-fatigue relief
- Cost effectiveness
- Light-weight and portable
- Water and stain resistant
[table id=21 /]
- Martial Arts Studios
- Basement Flooring
- Boxing Gyms
- Home Gyms
- Yoga and Pilates
- Indoor Kids Facilities & Playground
[table id=22 /]
- Ensure the floor surface is clean, smooth and dry as first step.
- Choose the right amount of puzzle mats for the area you want to cover.
- When interlocking the mats together, they must all face the same direction.
- Connect the puzzle mats together by tapping the interlocking tabs in place.
- For corners, the mats can be easily cut to fit for wall to wall installations. The detachable border strips can also help.
- Do not glue puzzle mats to the floor.
- Suggest keeping direct sun light off the mats as this can heat up the mats and cause expansion.