Ecomax Vapor Barrier Underlayment
Our Ecomax vapor barrier underlayment is constructed with durable EVA foam featuring a heat and moisture proof protective film. It provides excellent shock absorption and water resistance which is perfect for laminate, engineered and solid wood (hardwood) flooring. laminated on one side with a self adhesive strip, they are quite easy to install and use. With the closed cell structure, our superior vapor barrier underlayment/ provides your wood floor with strong comfort, moisture proof and noise reduction & heat insulation protection. They are offered in various colors and customized sizes to fit your local market.
- Durable closed cell EVA foam
- Attached self adhering strips for easy installation.
- Protective moisture barrier film available
- Offered in vourious custom colors and sizes
- Fast and easy to install
- Moisture insulation and shock absorbing
- sound reduction and thermal insulation
- Mold and mildew resistant protection
- Durability and longevity for flooring
[table id=32 /]
- laminate flooring
- engineered wood flooring
- hardwood flooring
- luxury vinyl tiles
- luxury vinyl planks
- rubber flooring
- ceramic tile
- porcelain tile
- cork flooring
[table id=33 /]
- Ensuring the subfloor is clean, dry and free of any debris.
- From the corner of the room start to roll out the underlay with the aluminum or moisture resistant film on the bottom.
- Roll out a second roll of foam underlayment and joint the seams together with seal tape.
Continue installing the underlay repeating the previous steps until the floor is completed.