Kayak Foam Blocks – Kayak Carrier Kit
Transport your kayak safely and securely to the shore with our kayak foam blocks kits. It is well designed to replace the heavy car roof rack in an inexpensive way. This kayak carrier kits are universal for kayak, canoe and other small boats. It includes 2 or 4 supporting kayak foam blocks, heavy duty buckle load straps, S-hooks, bow & stern safety tie-down straps and one reusable storage bag. The foam blocks with a non-skid surface and CNC contour cut provide excellent cushioning protection and keep your boats steadily during transporting. These highly durable straps are used to fasten the kayak or canoe with foam blocks, which make up a complete, effective and easy-to-use cartop carrier system. The foam blocks are available in variety of custom sizes.
- Soft and durable closed cell EVA foam
- Anti-slipping foam blocks
- Universal fit for most vehicles
- Available in various custom sizes
- Easy to install and dismantle
- Economical boats carrier system
- Lightweight and portable
- Replaceable foam blocks for easy maintananc
[table id=57 /]
[table id=58 /]
- Ensure the blocks and roof of the vehicle are clean and free of dust and dirt.
- Put foam blocks on the center of vehicle’s roof and keep a minimum distance of 60 cm between two blocks.
- Place kayak onto the foam blocks and adjust to a balanced position.
- Unroll the Load Strap and open the vehicle’s doors. Throw the non-buckle end of the strap up over the kayak and down to the other side of the vehicle. Center the strap in the middle of the kayak.
- With the doors open, pull both ends of the straps together and buckle from the inside of the vehicle.
- Finally install the bow and stern safety tie-downs.
Note: Always carefully check foam blocks and straps before transport and keep transport distance limited within 250 miles.