Household Interlocking Foam Mats
Our regular household puzzle mat is made of high quality EVA foam material. The mats are with beautiful embossed patterns on surface to create an anti-slip function. The general usage is to put them on the ground as foam tiles. With interlocking structure, each of them comes with 2 border strips. They can be easily installed by anyone using it. Luckily the puzzle mats are offered in variety of color choices. This makes the mats fantastic for floor cushion and home decoration. Also they are of much more functions to find for your daily life.
- Durable EVA foam with sturdy construction
- Textured finish for barefoot use on both sides
- Removable borders for easy installation
- Uniform density even at the corners
- Large interlocking tabs ensure secure footing once fixed
- Easy to assemble and dismantle
- Environmental friendly and recycling
- Anti-fatigue relief
- Cost effectiveness
- Light-weight and portable
- Water and stain resistant
[table id=3 /]
- Home Flooring
- Kids’ Room
- Basement Floor
- Home Gym
- Trade Show Booth
- Photo Backdrop
[table id=6 /]
- Ensure the floor surface is clean, smooth and dry as first step.
- Choose the right amount of puzzle mats for the area you want to cover.
- When interlocking the mats together, they must all face the same direction.
- Connect the puzzle mats together by tapping the interlocking tabs in place.
- For corners, the mats can be easily cut to fit for wall to wall installations. The detachable border strips can also help.
- Do not glue puzzle mats to the floor.
- Suggest keeping direct sun light off the mats as this can heat up the mats and cause expansion.